Saturday, November 14, 2009

In Memory of Pepper


Pepper Ann

On October 27, 2009, someone stopped somewhere on the road along our property and shot and killed my sweetheart, Pepper. We rushed her to the vet but there was no saving her. She had lost too much blood.

There hasn't been a day that has gone by that I don't cry. I can't believe someone could be so mean as to shoot my beautiful girl. She was only 2 years old. She is missed terribly by myself, husband and son. Our older lab, Storm, is so blue without Pepper. Pepper and Storm were related. My gorgeous Pepper came from Storm's half-sister Shadow. This is just so heartbreaking and so sad. I will always have the most wonderful memories of her short life and I will love her always. She was everything to me.





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...