Thursday, November 19, 2009

1 Week Old


Here is a new photo of our future new addition to the family. She is one week old now and thriving along with the rest of her brothers and sisters. Her birth mother is also the mother of my beloved Pepper, so we will be raising Pepper's half-sister. Truthfully, the next 5 weeks can't go by fast enough for me. I am looking forward to raising, loving and caring for our new baby girl. We haven't picked out a name for her yet, until we get her home and see what her personality is like. That's how we've always named our babies, so will have to wait and see. She is so tiny, it amazes me how beautiful they become as they grow and get older.

All I can say is, new memories will be made. I have already started her new puppy album. I'm so grateful that our breeder is kind enough to take the time take and send me photos until we get her. Thank you, Laurel! You are truly one of a kind.

Hope you are having a wonderful week and will be able to spend time with your families next week for Thanksgiving. If you are traveling, God bless you with a safe trip.

Debbie

1 comment:

Kelly Mahany said...

Oh my goodness Debbie! She is beautiful I can't wait to see more pics of her as she grows!! I am happy for you! And I also am horrible because I never mailed your card. I hate to get so busy that good intentions get left undone!!

Hugs to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...