Tuesday, January 19, 2010

New Inspiration

One of my goals for the new year is to craft more. Since October I lost most of my oomph for crafting after losing my dog, Pepper. Since the week of Christmas, it has been busy around here with the new puppy and she really keeps us busy, especially me. Mommy's new shadow. She gives me hope that we will have many, many years together. She really has pulled me out of a slump.

With Valentine's day coming in a few weeks, I decided to start making a few cards for some very special people. Here is a card that I made to send to my parents from the doggies.


Step Ladder Card

I used all SU supplies: Real Read & Whisper White Cardstock, Love You Much stamp set, and a Fiskar's Heart border punch. The tiny hearts are from what was punched out of the border punch. I wrote a message on the back of the card. For the heart I stamped it in Versamark and Real Red ink. I added Dazzling Diamonds glitter and embossing powder and heat seat that. Inside the main heart I added a little clear color diamond which really looks neat! I think it's super cute!

Hope you are having a great week and have fun crafting!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GORGEOUS!!! Too complicated for me - you know I can't do folded cards, lol. Your cards are always so pretty!
~M

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...