Tuesday, March 5, 2013

CuttlebugItis Group Swap for February

In February, we had a card swap at the CuttlebugItis Swap group. Oh my, the members that participated made some very beautiful cards. Here are my 2 submissions.

First card was for the One-on-One swap. Each member is paired with a partner and they exchange cards.

Items used Cuttlebug Victoria embossing folder, Spellbinders Butterfly Circle Die, Flowers from Cricut Walk in My Garden cartridge, Martha Stewart Pearls, Green Flourish Die Cuts on the Wishblade and White ribbon with satin.   

The second card is a Gate Fold card and I love how it came together.

This uses the Cuttlebug Forest Branches embossing folder, Spellbinders Lacey Circles,  Just Rite Birthday Wishes Sentiment set and inside I layers WeRMemoryKeepers Blue Washi Tape.

 It was a fun swap and I can't wait to do it again for the March swap. If you would like to play along, please join us at the  Cuttlebug-Itis group. It's so much fun!

Have a crafty day!

Debbie

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...