Friday, November 28, 2008

Welcome to My Blog

As the old saying goes, "there is a first for everything". This is my first attempt to join the blog world, so bear with me as I try to get things sorted out. I've been thinking about creating a blog for quite some time now and kept putting it off. Well I'm jumping in and hoping to land on my feet! If I land on my head, there will surely be some major problems.

Somebody asked me recently why I wanted to do a blog and at first I wanted to just say well everybody is doing it. But the more I think about it, these are just a few reasons:

  • It's a good way to communicate
  • Hopefully I can inspire others and they have inspired me
  • Sharing with others
  • Being able to take a few leaps of faith in myself
  • Hopefully I can take the challenges that come my way
So that being said, I hope you'll come back and visit my blog and see what I've been up to. Goodness knows I can get into shenanigans at times, all in good fun. I just love a good laugh because after all, laughter is good for the soul.

Thanks for stopping in and have a terrific day!

Debbie

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...