Saturday, August 29, 2009

Just A Few Cards


Here are some of the cards I've done recently.


This is using stamps from Stampin Up. I used the Versamark on all the images and sponged in the background colors.








Using SU Branch Out stamp set. The tree and leaves are stamped using Versamark. I used a white gel pen to add highlights to the tree.






I bought this Hibiscus stamp at Michael's years ago. The fern in the background is from SU. The card and orange papers are using SU Whisper White and sponged using stamp pads from SU.














Versamark leaves and colored in with SU markers. The background is SU Whisper White and sponged with Creamy Carmel and Really Rust. The fleur-de-lis is a bigger stamp but I just used part of it to get the effect that I wanted.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...