Friday, December 18, 2009

Latest Photos of our Little Girl!





My goodness, imagine my surprise when our puppy breeder called me today and told me she just sent me more pics of puppies! Wow!! Our little girl is on the far right side of both pictures. What a sweet little face. Well, they all have sweet little faces. Makes me want to just give them all hugs and kisses. There are a total of 8 puppies in the litter. The little male lab that she wants to give us also, must have been sleeping or else he couldn't fight his way into the photo shoot. She says he is small and the runt of the litter. No matter, these babies are in for a whole lot of loving from all of us here.

I will be calling the vet today to see if we can get the pups in this next week for their first set of shots. If I can get them in, then we will pick them up this Sunday. If I can't get them in, then we have to wait until Wednesday so the breeder can give them their first set of shots. They will be exactly 6 weeks old on Wednesday. I can hardly wait to start loving these new babies! I am so looking forward to a whole lot of puppy playtime around here. It will be a lot of work in the beginning with house training and learning from each other, but it will be all worth it in the end. Who can resist such cute faces!!

1 comment:

Nikki Schmaltz said...

Debbie,

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. I have read the story of your Pepper...I am SOOO sorry. I can not imagine the evil of a person to do such a thing. I'm so glad you will have 2 new babies to love. I do wish you luck though with all that pup "pee" training:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...