Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Updated Puppy News



The countdown has started for the delivery of new additions to our family. Depending on when the breeder feels they are ready to leave the litter, it is possible that we will be able to go and get them as early as this Sunday, or the latest on Wednesday, Dec. 23rd. Oh I am so excited and looking forward to loving these precious babies. As the last communication with our breeder, it still looks like nobody wants the little male yellow lab that lost a tiny part of his tail. That's okay, these babies will be getting so much love and attention around here. I think it will benefit the little guy to be around his sister also. Not to mention, we have our Storm, who will probably mother them also. These puppies will be Storm's cousins, just like Pepper was. It beginning to look alot like puppy paws and wagging tails will be running around the Christmas tree and entertaining us all. There will be so much love for all three of our fur babies, I just hope the house can hold all that love in! It will be bursting at the seams with three adults rolling around on the floor and acting silly with them all. Ah, but isn't that what love is? Never being afraid to let out the inner child in all of us and enjoy life as much as possible. Yes indeed, I think I'm going to have to have Mike make a sign that reads.....Zlab's Labs and hang that up around here We just love our labs.

Must get busy and get a few Christmas cards made for some very special people. I will be posting those as I get them done. I made one for our breeder, and I just love it. As soon as I get a few others made, I will post them.

Hope you are all having a great countdown to Christmas!

Debbie

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...