Friday, February 5, 2010

Beautiful Cards Sent to Me

Check out these two beautiful cards sent to me by my best friend, Mary Powell. She has a website where she has cutting files for sale and also has freebies. The first card she sent me for my birthday and the second card is for my wedding anniversary. They are such works of art that I just had to frame them. She does such beautiful work. Check out her website at mamawslegacy.com/.


The pictures don't do justice to the beautiful stamping and coloring that she incorporated. The flowers on the second card sparkle. I think she used Spica glitter pens. When the light hits the card, it just shimmers so softly. Just beautiful!

Thank you Mary for you beautiful cards.

1 comment:

Sue said...

These are gorgeous!!!
Sue

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...