Sunday, March 7, 2010

Looking Forward to Spring

It's been a slow month around here. I feel there are some days I'm just moving in slow motion. The snow is melting slowly with the warmer temps but spring and summer can't get here fast enough for my liking. I have to remind myself that it's only March and we've been known to get more snow as late as May in WI. Ugh, we are so sick of looking at the white stuff no matter how pretty it is in the woods.

Our newest addition, Jett, is quite a bundle of energy. I wish I had her energy to keep up with her. She's like a jet fighter flying through the house and at times she makes plenty of what I call Jett Noise to go along with it. The best thing with Jett is she has really healed my heart over the loss of Pepper, better yet, she's pulled Storm out of her blue funk also. Jett gets Storm to play with her and stand back because they play hard with each other. Storm may be 9 years old now and Jett is almost 4 months, but Storm is acting like she's a new puppy again. Jett is a lover and yet she's tough, just like Pepper was. She is a joy to have around!

Jett's brother that had the tough start to his little life, has been placed in a very good home according to our breeder. That's wonderful news. If she couldn't place him, he would have been coming here as the last option. Hopefully he will thrive in his new home and have a long and wonderful life.

My crafting passion has waned over the past month but it's getting kick started again. With the sun shining all day long around here, it puts me in a really good mood and I start getting ideas again. Today is not one of those days but I'm going to play around with making cards anyway since I just joined a card swap. Will post photos as I get them done.

Hope everyone is enjoying the warmer weather and look forward to hearing from you. Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Jen said...

wooohooo - you won my blog candy! Check it out at jenthecrazyscrapbooker.blogspot.com

Gail said...

Do you have another blog where you post cards?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...