Sunday, March 28, 2010

I WON BLOG CANDY!

Oh my goodness, I just found out today that I won blog candy from jenthecrazyscrapbooker.blogspot.com. Wow...I won a whole box of papers!! Woohoo!!! If you get a chance, head over to her blog and look at all of her cute projects she has. Oh my goodness, I'm going to paper heaven soon!!

I didn't get all my cards done today like I was sure I would. I have half of them done, so that's a god thing. Raising a new puppy is busy, busy, busy and my little Jett is not one to let me sit around on the computer or in my craft area. She is quite demanding as she gets older. She's growing by leaps and bounds which reminds me, I need to get her puppy book updated with her photos. The latest thing she is driving me crazy with is at night. The moon has been so bright here lately, and she sees her image in the patio doors from the living room. She runs to the patio door and stares at herself and barks. I've had to start closing the patio curtains. We have noticed in the past that she will see herself in the glass door on the fireplace and she walks right up on the seating area and sits there and stares at herself. Same for the glass on the stereo cabinet. Yet I pick her up and let her see herself in the mirror and she doesn't see herself. Weird. She is a handful and we love her to pieces. Her little tongue comes out and just licks away at our faces. She loves giving kisses. What a little stinker!

Hope you all have a wonderful week and check back later to see my cards.

Debbie

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congrats on the win and thanks for the love that you left on blog!
-Cher

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...