Sunday, March 28, 2010

Happy Palm Sunday

Hope everyone is having and enjoyable Palm Sunday. Whether going to church, visiting with family or just relaxing, I hope all is well for you.

I had to go MIA for awhile, tending to some family business. All is well and wonderful. I'm busy on making my 12 swap cards today for Cricutscraplifters and hope to get them in the mail either Monday or Tuesday. I've been busy this morning already catching up on reading the blogs I faithfully visit and getting tons of inspiration! I hope to start inspiring others myself. I've been sadly lacking in posting and am going to change that starting today!!

Spring is starting to show around here. I looked out in the front garden this morning and saw signs of the green leaves for the irises peeking out of the wood mulch. Woohoo....bring on the warmer weather! We are so ready for it. Talk about cabin fever this past winter. Some days it was just unbearable and some of us became a little grouchy and crabby but the dogs would sense it and start playing and acting silly and get us laughing again. Love our labs! Mommy's two crazy, silly girls know when we need a good laugh.

I will be posting cards later tonight, so keep an eye out and mark it on the calendar. LOL. Seriously, I hope to post much more often than I have in the past.

Have a wonderful day and week!

Debbie

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...