Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Here's How I Store My File Cuts

Yesterday I posted an idea about how I store my file cuts on the EasyWishbladers group. It's a very easy way to keep track of the files that I cut with my cutting machines.

I use the older big square version of their Power Sort Box that was designed to hold like 600 photos. I wish they would have kept this size  box but now they have a slimmer model. Anyway, inside it holds 12 divided Compartment boxes. I also use  the Power Sort Dividers that I labeled with my Dynamo Labeler. I like that the box is plastic, yet sturdy. If something were to get spilled on it or dropped on it, I know my files are safe inside. There is quite a bit of space inside so I can really load this box with lots of file cuts.

Here are the photos:

Creative Memories Power Sort Box
(older version)

Inside Cover

Divider Boxes with Labeled Divider Panels

Thanksgiving File Cuts

I have large file cuts that will not fit in the divider boxes, so those are kept in the storage compartment that is built into the lid. This gives you an idea how to keep your file cuts all in one place. If I find a design that I like, I will cut it more than once in different colors or even in just white, so I can decorate it later in the colors I need. It really can't get any easier than this!

Hope this tip helps you in some way. Have a great day!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...