Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Give Thanks

This past weekend I've been busy playing with new papers and dies that I ordered from Classy Cards 'n Such. There are tons of new things in the store. From paper pads to dies and more, you really need to check it out. 

Since I love the colors of fall, I couldn't resist ordering the one of the new Flourishes stamps sets. This one is called Autumn Blessings. Both the main panel and sentiment are from this  gorgeous stamp set. I colored with my Copic markers. They blend so well together.


The background papers are from the Bo Bunny collection called Autumn Song. This paper pad has gorgeous papers for any type of fall card. 

I used Spellbinders Lacy Square dies for my panels. 

The ribbon is from American Crafts fall collection. 

All perfect colors for fall!

If you need any supplies, just click on the link above for Classy Cards 'n Such. Check out the sales and there is also a "NEW" tab. Oh my goodness, I see so many things I would like to get!!

Happy crafting!!

Debbie 

1 comment:

Rose Tresures said...

Hey Debbie, Love your new card. It is beautiful. hugs, Patty

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...