Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Just Stamping Away

I'm still having fun with my new dies and stamps from Classy Cards 'n Such. The Flourish stamps are so pretty. 


The stamp set from Flourishes is called Autumn Blessings. It has so many pretty stamps and sentiments that are just perfect for the fall season and Thanksgiving. 

My card base starts with a Sage Green cardstock that I have in my paper collection. I used a scroll stamp that is from the With Sympathy stamp set by JustRite. 

I cut out the Spellbinders Basic Lattice from white cardstock and covered it with Tim Holtz Tea Die Distress pad. I wanted it to look like wood lattice. 

The ribbon has 3 tones of color, moss green, orange and a bit of yellow all blended together. It is just gorgeous. 

I stamped the wheelbarrow and sentiment from the Flourishes Autumn Blessings stamp set and colored it with my Copic markers.

For the final step, I used two different sizes of the Spellbinders Labels Three dies and die cut the stamped images from white cardstock. The layer below the images is a paper from Graphic 45 called Twelve Days of Christmas 6" x 6" paper pad.

Click on any of the items in the highlighted color to purchase the products from Classy Cards 'n Such. You can use the code DebbieZ-10 to get a 10% discount on your order. 

Happy crafting!

Debbie

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...