Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Challenges

Well for 2009 I have decided to get involved with challenges with my card making and scrapbooking. Anything to get motivated again. I've gotten stuck in a rut over photos that I just don't know what to do with, yet. These are old photos from childhood and also relatives that I have no idea who they are except that somehow they are related through my great grandmother. Well I'm sure I'll figure them all out. I have names, now I just need to find out how every one is related to each other down the line.

Unfortunately I don't have any photos of the present for scrapbooking. It seems I'm always the person behind the camera so I get photos of hubby and the dogs and that's it. Hubby doesn't get the idea that maybe I would like to have my photograph taken once in a while. The last time I had my photo taken was while we visited at my mom's for Christmas. I'm sure once those are developed that I'll get a copy of those photos.

Time to get the cutting machines warmed up. I jumped in for a design swap over at the Cricut Scraplifters board so I need to get busy cutting. That plus making 12 cards for another swap there also, should keep me motiviated and busy for a few nights! Woohoo!!

Also soon, the monthly get together for scrapbooking will be starting up again. That I have missed, seeing all the ladies and having a few giggles. It will be really fun once again when all the snow, ice and cold temperatures are gone. I loved going to the meetings all spring, summer and fall where we didn't have to worry about the weather. Spring should be here in another 5 months!!

Hope everyone is having a good day.

Debbie

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...