Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Let It Snow

Of course it just wouldn't be winter without the "every other day" snowfall. Last night before retiring for the night, I turned on the deck lights and it was snowing like crazy. Pepper didn't care what it was doing out there, as long as I opened the door to let her out to take care of business. After that business was taken care of, we girls headed for the land of nod. It felt so good to lay down and just close my eyes and drift off.

Today is one of those days where it's still cold out but not down in the deep freeze. So I put a few layers of clothes on and waddled out to my truck and headed off to the dentist. Yep, I had to get another adjustment done to my new partials. I must say, trying to get used to all this new dental work is quite the workout on my jaws. LOL.

After the dental visit, I decided to go into town and check out the local Pamida store and oh baby, I found some nice things on sale for Christmas ornaments and decorations. Woohoo, I was even lucky to find they had the same kind of ornaments I bought last year so I could replace some that broke in the box. Then I went next door to the grocery store to get a few groceries for supper and found another deal there. I did quite well in my shopping today. Saved some serious bucks and that's a good thing!

About the time I was pulling out to come home, it started snowing, again. Ugh, we just had like 3 inches last night and now on the radio it was maybe another 3-6 for us. Sigh, and who is the idiot that ever came up with "let it snow"? It seems like that's all it does here anymore, snows on almost a daily basis. Well I could always cheer up and look at the fact that summer is only about 6 1/2 months away!

Hope you are all having a wonderful Tuesday and looking forward to a wonderful new year.

Debbie

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...